🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/
The main rewards are:
- Tropical Villa
every 14 hours until September 26th) 🤗
- Eglise Saint Augustin
(1 💸 every 14 hours until September 26th) 😍
- Tropical Facade
for the City Center Bridge
(3 'Skip Task' boosters offered when you buy it) 😮
🌴 What do you need to do?
How to get all these items? Check at the end of this article
- To get to the temporary location tap the 'green mask' on the left, under the Sea Trade ⛵ Icon.
- Tap ‘Resort Island' to start the quest 🔍
- Complete the expedition's To-Do List tasks using the special - purple - energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy 🌴 tropical buildings 🌴 and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the blueprint icon on the right ➡️) 📐💙! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory.
- To get blueprints, open the chests hidden on the islands and naturalist chests (1st icon at the Blueprint Collection window) using Tropical Keys 🔑💚
- Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
🌴 Good to know
! Items you win or produce in this location - except purple energy - will disappear
- If you don't have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear 💥
BUT ! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city
🌃 ! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will disappear neither
🌴 How to get 'purple' energy?
- Waitinf for the 'purple' energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired on the islands (Bridge, Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II-IV, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest).
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Watching ads videos (you will find them pressing the square button at the 'purple' energy status bar).
- Buying with superbucks and during our sales.
- Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).
- Crafting energy cans from pineapples 🍍 at the Hotel and Tents (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
💜 There is only 1 energy-producing building on every island (Hotel on the 1st island, 1 tent per island on the 2nd and 3rd islands).
💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!).
💜 To get pineapples 🍍, remove Pineapple Trees on the islands.
🌴 How to get Blueprints?
- Tropical Villa blueprints - completing tasks from the tropical 'To-Do List'
- Other blueprints
- from Naturalist Chests sold at the 'Blueprint collection' window for Tropical Keys 🔑💚
- from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the islands
🏢 Resort Island: 9 chests (4 Bronze, 2 Silver and 3 Golden)
⛺ Villagers' Island: 14 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 5 Golden)
🌋 Wild Island: 13 chests (7 Silver and 6 Golden)
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
- All the buildings are unique. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest - they will change to Tropical Keys 🔑 ✅
- Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).
🌴 How to get Tropical Keys?
- Producing from the stones at the Blue Bungalow Deluxe on the ‘Resort Island'.
- Completing Bungalow 1, Bungalow 2 and Bungalow 3 quests on the ‘Resort Island'.
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Collecting profit from some buildings in the Main City.
- Buying during our sales.
🌴 How to get Tropical Stones?
- Removing stones on the islands with 'purple' energy.
- Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired on the islands (Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II and III, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest).
- Completing lotteries in the Main City (coming soon!).
🌴 How to get other items (Tropical Herbs 🌿 and Timbers 🌲, Banjos, Knee Socks, Luxurious fabric, Blocks of wood, Tools 🔨 and Wishing Flower Petals 🌼)?
- Tropical Herbs 🌿 and Timbers 🌲 - removing herbs and trees on the islands with 'purple' energy.
- Blocks of wood - produced from Tropical Timbers at the Tree House (2nd island).
- Luxurious fabric - produced from Tropical Herbs at the Tree House (2nd island).
- Knee Socks - produced from Luxurious fabric at the Tribe Village I (2nd island).
- Banjos - produced from Blocks of wood at the Beach House (3rd island).
- Tools 🔨 and Wishing Flower Petals 🌼 - opening crates hidden on the islands.
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on September 17th
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun: