🌴 Typhoon Troubles Expedition (September 2, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

28 Comments·Updated 10 September 2019 02:09 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The main rewards are:
Tropical Villa (1 💸 every 14 hours until September 26th) 🤗
Eglise Saint Augustin (1 💸 every 14 hours until September 26th) 😍
Tropical Facade for the City Center Bridge (3 'Skip Task' boosters offered when you buy it) 😮 

🌴 What do you need to do? 

• To get to the temporary location tap the 'green mask' on the left, under the Sea Trade ⛵ Icon.
  • Tap ‘Resort Island' to start the quest 🔍
  • Complete the expedition's To-Do List tasks using the special - purple - energy ⚡💜
  • Collect Blueprints to buy 🌴 tropical buildings 🌴 and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the blueprint icon on the right ➡️) 📐💙
  • ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory. 
  • To get blueprints, open the chests hidden on the islands and naturalist chests (1st icon at the Blueprint Collection window) using Tropical Keys 🔑💚 
  • Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁 
How to get all these items? Check at the end of this article 😉

🌴
 Good to know
  • If you don't have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).
  • If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
  • Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear 💥
         ! Items you win or produce in this location - except purple energy - will disappear 
         BUT
         ! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
         ! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will disappear neither ⚡💜

🌴 How to get 'purple' energy? ⚡💜
  • Waitinf for the 'purple' energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).
  • Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day). 
  • Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired on the islands (Bridge, Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II-IV, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest). 
  • Completing some quests in the Main City.
  • Watching ads videos (you will find them pressing the square button at the 'purple' energy status bar). 
  • Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 
  • Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).
  • Crafting energy cans from pineapples 🍍 at the Hotel and Tents (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
          💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
          💜 There is only 1 energy-producing building on every island (Hotel on the 1st island, 1 tent per island on the 2nd and 3rd islands).
          💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!). 
          💜 To get pineapples 🍍, remove Pineapple Trees on the islands.

🌴
 How to get Blueprints📐💙
  • Tropical Villa blueprints - completing tasks from the tropical 'To-Do List'
  • Other blueprints 
          - from Naturalist Chests sold at the 'Blueprint collection' window for Tropical Keys 🔑💚
          - from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the islands
             🏢 Resort Island: 9 chests (4 Bronze, 2 Silver and 3 Golden)
             ⛺ Villagers' Island: 14 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 5 Golden)
             🌋 Wild Island: 13 chests (7 Silver and 6 Golden)

⁉️ Important note ⁉️

- All the buildings are unique. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest - they will change to Tropical Keys 🔑 ✅
- Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).

🌴
 How to get Tropical Keys? 🔑💚
  • Producing from the stones at the Blue Bungalow Deluxe on the  ‘Resort Island'.
  • Completing Bungalow 1, Bungalow 2 and Bungalow 3 quests on the ‘Resort Island'.
  • Completing some quests in the Main City.
  • Collecting profit from some buildings in the Main City.
  • Buying during our sales. 

🌴
 How to get Tropical Stones? 🗻
  • Removing stones on the islands with 'purple' energy.
  • Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired on the islands (Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II and III, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest). 
  • Completing lotteries in the Main City (coming soon!).

🌴
 How to get other items (Tropical Herbs 🌿 and Timbers 🌲, Banjos, Knee Socks, Luxurious fabric, Blocks of wood, Tools 🔨 and Wishing Flower Petals 🌼)?
  • Tropical Herbs 🌿 and Timbers 🌲 - removing herbs and trees on the islands with 'purple' energy.
  • Blocks of wood - produced from Tropical Timbers at the Tree House (2nd island).
  • Luxurious fabric - produced from Tropical Herbs at the Tree House  (2nd island).
  • Knee Socks - produced from Luxurious fabric at the Tribe Village I (2nd island).
  • Banjos - produced from Blocks of wood at the Beach House (3rd island).
  • Tools 🔨 and Wishing Flower Petals 🌼 - opening crates hidden on the islands.

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on September 17th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

Comments

• ID 3374089.  Yay. So happy to see a new expedition. First one took a while to get used to, then you had another not too long ago.  It got much better than the first.   I like these.

I have to admit I get kinda tired of collecting flowers, 24 hour convenience, stationery store, etc etc. becomes so routine.  I am happy you have a new expedition. Thank you. 
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 521 Super Moderator
    ID 3374089.  Yay. So happy to see a new expedition. First one took a while to get used to, then you had another not too long ago.  It got much better than the first.   I like these.

I have to admit I get kinda tired of collecting flowers, 24 hour convenience, stationery store, etc etc. becomes so routine.  I am happy you have a new expedition. Thank you. 
    Welcome to the forum. As a player myself I agree with you. This expedition is the best so far. The developers are really paying attention to feedback and making such events challenging but enjoyable. Please stop by to see us again. 
  • ID. 3374089. Yay. Just met Alfred.  That is cute. Could see him waving thru the clouds. Each expedition gets better. Good job!
  • Adoro esta expedição más gasta muita energia para cada tipo de tarefa,daí fica difícil concluir todas as missões para ganhar os prêmios...
    Adoro esta expedição más gasta muita energia para cada tipo de tarefa,daí fica difícil concluir todas as missões para ganhar os prêmios...
    É uma missão de 14 dias. Bem-vindo ao nosso fórum, onde oferecemos incentivo. Não desanime no primeiro dia, jogue um pouco mais. Diverta-se.
  • Ao meu ver esta expedição  esta muito bonita espero consegui completar ela até o fim para ganhar o prêmio.
    Ao meu ver esta expedição  esta muito bonita espero consegui completar ela até o fim para ganhar o prêmio.
    Estamos felizes por você estar gostando da expedição. Faltam 14 dias. Volte e compartilhe seu sucesso conosco.

We are happy you are enjoying the expedition. 
  • ID 3374089.  Im still loving this expedition. All kinds of neat things. Different from before. And running across the cute little characters.  This is so much fun. I play and Im saying to myself. Oh thats cute.  Oh thats neat.  Wow. Wonder what I will find next?   Great job Playkot 
  • ID 3374089.  What does the pineapple tree look like??  Does it look like the one in the previous games?  Apparently I found 2 by accident. I cant seem to find any more  Thx
  • Is it possible to get the tropical keys faster? In previous versions, there wasn’t a need to collect rocks to produce the keys. Although now there’s the Cutty Sark quests that can get tropical keys, but it’s still too slow. I have many treasures chests that can’t be opened and some of them are in the way of pineapple trees, which means I can’t get purple energies and it slows down the game even more. 
    Is it possible to get the tropical keys faster? In previous versions, there wasn’t a need to collect rocks to produce the keys. Although now there’s the Cutty Sark quests that can get tropical keys, but it’s still too slow. I have many treasures chests that can’t be opened and some of them are in the way of pineapple trees, which means I can’t get purple energies and it slows down the game even more. 
    The answer is, no there isn’t a faster method to get keys faster.

If you want the buildings, only open the gold chest. The silver and bronze chest only have energy and decorations Blueprints. You have to complete all the steps for the Villa. And you will need some keys to open the naturalist chest to get the remainder of those keys. 

I suggest waiting to open any chest heat until almost the end unless you simply must. 

Finally, don’t waste your finite amount of energy randomly searching and removing obstacles. Stick to the to-do list. 

10 days, 23 hours left.
    ID 3374089.  What does the pineapple tree look like??  Does it look like the one in the previous games?  Apparently I found 2 by accident. I cant seem to find any more  Thx
    There isn’t a ton of pineapples and they are quite small as you have seen. I have found them usually near the perimeters of the islands and near chest. I’m glad you are enjoying the event.
  • The app keeps crashing these days. 
  • I love 💕 you all, and I know this is a job for you. Wish I could do it. I am paralyzed so I have lots.of time to get things. This one is hard. Is there any way to do faster? Is there something you can do to help work it. Sorry I know how busy you are. You must have a lot of workers. I am still crashing bad. Makes it hard to work. I would love to have that fixed soon please. Enjoy and don’t pull your hair out. OK 👍Great work, beautiful quest, imaginative. Best game ever. Just a few problems. Sorry 1410210 
    edited September 2019
    I love 💕 you all, and I know this is a job for you. Wish I could do it. I am paralyzed so I have lots.of time to get things. This one is hard. Is there any way to do faster? Is there something you can do to help work it. Sorry I know how busy you are. You must have a lot of workers. I am still crashing bad. Makes it hard to work. I would love to have that fixed soon please. Enjoy and don’t pull your hair out. OK 👍Great work, beautiful quest, imaginative. Best game ever. Just a few problems. Sorry 1410210 
    Welcome back to our forum.

Thank You for the love and considerate thoughts of appreciation. 

Yes, this expedition is time consuming. Some tips that may help. Closely follow the to-do list. That way you are not wasting limited resources. When you find a chest, only open it if it is gold. Again you are saving your resources. Only the gold chest have Blueprints for the buildings as the silver and bronze have Blueprints for decorations. Wait until the very end to use keys for decorations save your keys for gold chest and the explorers chest in the Blueprints Collection Store. 

So, the developers don’t want you to rush through this event, so there isn’t a way to speed things up. Cuty Sark Museum is a companion event offering keys. It too will take time, but use the keys to only open explorers chest or the gold chest. 

Finally, are you a member of any of the fan groups or are you following SCM Facebook page? The groups often post tips and steps. Here’s the link. Just scroll to the bottom. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

PS- Please make sure that you have updated your game from the AppStore version 1.26.3
    The app keeps crashing these days. 
    Please make sure you have updated your game to version1.26.3 from the AppStore.
  • It is already the updated version. 
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 137 ✭✭✭

This new quest is even more difficult than previous ones when you were asked to simplify it. But nothing has been done : energy still limited to 100, rock need 85/100 ⚡️, almost nonexistent pineapple, ... And there, you add even more difficulties : same object to collect for 2 uses : key to open the chests / get cards, make luxurious fabrics and then use them to make socks, ...

Finally, you don’t take into account the dissatisfaction of your players. 😤😤

It is already the updated version. 
    Thank you. Please contact support. As it is the weekend their response may be delayed up to 48 hours. 
    Sabrina78 said:

This new quest is even more difficult than previous ones when you were asked to simplify it. But nothing has been done : energy still limited to 100, rock need 85/100 ⚡️, almost nonexistent pineapple, ... And there, you add even more difficulties : same object to collect for 2 uses : key to open the chests / get cards, make luxurious fabrics and then use them to make socks, ...

Finally, you don’t take into account the dissatisfaction of your players. 😤😤

Thank you.

Please contact support directly with your dis-satisfaction. We do pass all players concerns about the game onto the developers, but few players bother to contact support directly. When you contact them, be very clear in what changes you would like to see. I know in past events, players suggested the energy bar to be untimed and just continue to collect until the player has returned to the game. 

This event is moving at at a snails pace. To be fair though there are less rocks to remove, the plants give a better output and play is more direct as you are not impeded from making progress solely because you haven’t completed a step in your to do list.
    Si può avere in italiano
    Italiano 🇮🇹

Sappiamo che alcuni di voi hanno avuto problemi con il forum perché è in inglese. Ma abbiamo una soluzione ☝

1) Aprite il forum con l’app Google Chrome.
    2) Toccate i 3 puntini in alto a destra.
    3) Selezionate “Impostazioni” > “Lingue”.
    4) Scegliete la vostra lingua.
    5) Attivate i suggerimenti automatici di traduzione.
    6) Buon divertimento 😃

Lo sappiamo, non è la soluzione perfetta, ma funziona 😅
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 32 ✭✭
    It seems impossible  to complete this event within the set time. It is a disrespect to the players, especially the most assiduous. For example, after dozens of hours to find the 13 boxes to complete the tropical bridge quest, these  boxes still need 8 keys, each key takes 15 minutes to complete and needs 16 stones. Every 8 stones need 100 purple energies that take 30 minutes to obtain. Doing the math, just to open the 13 boxes needed to get the tropical bridge, we need 120 hours or 5 days!😡 Which means it is impossible to complete this event on time. What's worse is that in this event there is no strategy that will allow us to complete it. I’ve already spent 1350 superbucks buying energy and have not even completed half of this event😡😡😡.
    Harue Sam said:
    It seems impossible  to complete this event within the set time. It is a disrespect to the players, especially the most assiduous. For example, after dozens of hours to find the 13 boxes to complete the tropical bridge quest, these  boxes still need 8 keys, each key takes 15 minutes to complete and needs 16 stones. Every 8 stones need 100 purple energies that take 30 minutes to obtain. Doing the math, just to open the 13 boxes needed to get the tropical bridge, we need 120 hours or 5 days!😡 Which means it is impossible to complete this event on time. What's worse is that in this event there is no strategy that will allow us to complete it. I’ve already spent 1350 superbucks buying energy and have not even completed half of this event😡😡😡.
    Welcome back to the forum. 

I don’t know how much help this will be at this stage, but here are some tips.

First, join one or more of the fan groups on Facebook. They often post the steps and offer player support. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

If you want the Villa just completing the steps for this expedition will achieve that. 

For the bridge or St Augustin, only open the gold chest as they have the Blueprints you require. You will get 11 for each. The balance of 2 for the bridge and 9 for St Augustin will come from the naturalist chest. 

Some players are getting extra keys from quest played in the city center, like the lottery, the tropical facade for the water tower and each stage of Cuty Sark.

This time the developers tried something different and all feedback from players will be taken into consideration for future expeditions. 

Please visit us again.
  • What will happen to the leafs left over.
  • depuis 30mn l'icône des 3 iles a disparu et je ne peut plus aller sur les iles . et je n'ai plus non plus les points énergie violet pour ces îles.  
    depuis 30mn l'icône des 3 iles a disparu et je ne peut plus aller sur les iles . et je n'ai plus non plus les points énergie violet pour ces îles.  
    Bienvenue sur le forum.

L'événement est terminé.

Veuillez nous rendre visite à nouveau.
    What will happen to the leafs left over.
    The event is over and the leafs disappear. Thank You for visiting us here on the forum.