👻 Ghost Hunt (October 19, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

70 Comments·Updated 25 October 2019 01:52 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited October 25 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mayor, Halloween is fast approaching 🎃 Let's help Carolina to chase the ghosts that are terrifying SuperCity citizens 👻👻👻 It is not a regular event, but something special! Your efforts will be rewarded with BOO-tiful buildings and decorations to adorn your city for Halloween 🎃🎃🎃

Need to know how to get the items you may need? Check the first comments on this article 😉

What's new?
  • If you open all the chests hidden in the Ghost Parks and Town you are 100% sure to get the Peles Castle  🏡
  • In addition to removing obstacles, you also need to hunt the ghosts which appear regularly in all of the 3 areas of the temporary location 👻 If there are ghosts to hunt you will see Carolina’s device icon on the Parks or Town pic.
  • You can compete with the other Mayors to learn who is the best Ghostbuster. To proceed, hunt ghosts using 'purple' energy ⚡💜 and maintain your score until November 3rd.

Ratings
- while hunting the ghosts and get some perks:
✔ Magic 💎 to craft Spectral Keys opening chests 🔑💙
✔ Ectoplasm 🌀 acting as your rating points 🎀
  • You won't see how many ghosts are hunted but the number of ectoplasm coins you've got.
  • The number of ectoplasm coins you get depends on the ghost colour.
  • Once ratings tab is available, the number of ectoplasm coins you have collected will be shown on it.

The main rewards are:
  • Ghostbusters Trophies dropping superbucks 💸💸💸
  • Scary Wagon Ride (you get it for completing all the tasks from the Ghost Hunt 'To-Do List') 😈
  • Peles Castle (you get it for opening all the Golden Chests OR using Holiday Chest) 😱
If you can't open the Blueprint Collection Shop, please restart your game.

👻 What do you need to do? 
  • To get to the temporary location tap the Ghost Face on the left, under the Sea Trade ⛵ Icon.
  • Tap ‘Park of Horrors' to start the quest 🔍
  • Complete the expedition's To-Do List tasks using the special - purple - energy ⚡💜
  • Collect Blueprints to buy 👻 Halloween buildings 👻 and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the Peles Castle icon on the right ➡️)
  • ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory. 
  • Hunt Ghosts to get the Ghostbuster 🎃 Trophy - superbucks-dropper 💸 and BOO-tiful addition to your city 😈
  • Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁 

👻 Good to know

• If you don't have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).
  • If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
  • Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear 💥
         ! Items you win or produce in this location - except purple energy - will disappear 
         BUT
         ! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
         ! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜

⚠⚠⚠ At the moment there is an issue with the Old Amusement Park: if you clear the path near it, then go to your main city and go back to the Park, the path is covered with clouds again! To remove them again, you just need to remove the bush shown in the pic below. We are terribly sorry about this issue and do our best to fix it. Meanwhile, please feel free to contact our Support Team to get back the 40 energy points you have to spent to remove these clouds once again.

👻 How to hunt the ghosts? 💀

• You need to hunt the ghosts for some quests and to enter the competition.
  • You hunt the ghosts with purple energy. Every try costs 35 energy points. The number of tries depends on ghost health and your luck.
  • Ghosts regularly reappear in all of the 3 areas of the temporary location, they are highlighted with Carolina's device (both on the map and inside the areas). 
  • You need to remove clouds until the ghost is visible - if you see only Carolina's device, you can't catch the ghost.
  • If the quest requires you to catch a spirit please tap the 'Show' button as only the very specific ghost will count.
  • Ratings are not available yet but will appear soon. Meanwhile, you can already hunt ghosts and get some perks: ⚡💜 'Purple' energy, 💎 Magic (to craft Spectral Keys opening chests 🔑💙) and 🌀 Ectoplasm (acting as your rating points 🎀)
Ectoplasm 🌀
  • You won't see how many ghosts are hunted but the number of ectoplasm coins you've got.
  • The number of ectoplasm coins you get depends on the ghost colour.
  • Once ratings tab is available, the number of ectoplasm coins you have collected will be shown on it.

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on November 3rd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

Comments

• Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
    edited October 25
    👻 How to get 'purple' energy? ⚡💜
    • Waiting for the 'purple' energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).
    • Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day). 
    • Watching ads videos (you will find them by pressing the square button at the 'purple' energy status bar). 
    • Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).
    • Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you've repaired on the temporary locations. 
    • Hunting the ghosts with 'purple' energy.
    • Completing some quests in the Main City.
    • Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 
    • Crafting energy cans from Sweets Sets 🍭 at the Mobile Laboratory (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
              💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
              💜 There is only 1 Mobile Laboratory in every location.
              💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!). 
              💜 To get Sweets Sets 🍭, remove Goodie Bags in the Ghost Parks and Town.

Once the event is over, purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜

edited October 21
    👻 How to get Blueprints📐💙
    • Scary Wagon Ride - completing tasks from the Ghost Hunt 'To-Do List'
    • Other blueprints 
              - from Holiday Chests sold at the 'Blueprint collection' window for Spectral Keys 🔑💙
              - from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around Ghost Parks and Town
                 ✔ Park of Horrors: 9 chests (4 Bronze, 2 Silver and 2 Golden)
                 ✔ Abandoned Park: 14 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 6 Golden)
                 ✔ Ghost Town: 13 chests (7 Silver and 6 Golden)

⁉️ Important note ⁉️

✔ Peles Castle is unique building. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest - they will change to Spectral Keys 🔑💙
    ✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations). 
    * Other items are stored at the 'Items for production' tab. Energy is stored at the 'Energy Supplies' tab.

edited October 20
    👻 How to get Ectoplasm 🌀 and Halloween Trophies? 🏆
    • Hunt as many ghosts as possible (see the main article): the more ectoplasm coins you have, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).
    • Maintain your score until November 3rd to get your reward 🎁
    • If several players from your group have an equal number of Ectoplasm Coins 🌀
              - 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
              - 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔

Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊

edited October 22
    👻 How to get Spectral Keys? 🔑💙
    • Producing from the Magic 💎 at the Ramshackle Park House (1st area).
    • Completing events in the Main City (coming soon!).
    • Buying during our sales.
    👻 How to get Magic? 💎
    • Hunting the ghosts with 'purple' energy.
    • Collecting profit from some buildings you've repaired on the islands (Haunted Mound, Haunted Hotel and all the 3 Rides). 
    • Completing events in the Main City (coming soon!).
    👻 How to get other items (Fall Firewood 🌲, Fallen Branches 🌿, Hay 🌾, Hay Cords, Bats, Bats Garlands, Carousel Horses and Ride Cabins)?
    • Fall Firewood 🌲 - removing trees on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.
    • Fallen Branches 🌿 - removing bushes on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.
    • Hay 🌾 - removing herbs on the temporary location with 'purple' energy.
    • Hay Cords - produced from Hay at the Small Halloween Stand (2nd and 3rd areas).
    • Bats - produced from Fallen Branches at the Small Halloween Stand  (2nd and 3rd areas).
    • Bats Garlands - produced from Bats at the Big Halloween Stand  (3rd area).
    • Carousel Horses and Ride Cabins - opening crates hidden on the islands.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 289 ✭✭✭
    En weer met het grote probleem, 100 energie! Terwijl je het overal voor nodig hebt. Leuk die spoken verjagen maar iedere draai kost 35 energie en als je pech hebt draai je steeds 10 0f 20 zodat je het niet haalt. Met andere woorden, we moeten gewoon weer veel energie kopen anders red je het echt niet. 2000 energie in 4 minuten weggespeeld.  Ik heb dit al verschillende keren voorgelegd aan het team maar jammer genoeg blijft het op 100 staan. 
    En weer met het grote probleem, 100 energie! Terwijl je het overal voor nodig hebt. Leuk die spoken verjagen maar iedere draai kost 35 energie en als je pech hebt draai je steeds 10 0f 20 zodat je het niet haalt. Met andere woorden, we moeten gewoon weer veel energie kopen anders red je het echt niet. 2000 energie in 4 minuten weggespeeld.  Ik heb dit al verschillende keren voorgelegd aan het team maar jammer genoeg blijft het op 100 staan. 
    Ik moest 140 energie gebruiken voor 1 spook! Niet normaal.

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 493 Super Moderator
    And again with the big problem, 100 energy! While you need it for everything. Nice to scare those ghosts away, but every turn costs 35 energy and if you are unlucky you always turn 10 0f 20 so that you don't make it. In other words, we just have to buy a lot of energy again, otherwise you really can't make it. 2000 energy played away in 4 minutes. I have submitted this to the team several times but unfortunately it stays at 100.

Thank you for the feedback. The expedition is a great event. We are only one day in, let’s see how it goes. I will forward your comments. 
  • While I love the expedition quests, I am becoming increasing discouraged from playing them. With this current one I hate the wheel spin that costs 35 energy to capture the ghosts. Having to spin it three or more times and then having the excess points wasting away is very disappointing. It wastes precious energy, and gives a bad feeling which is not something you want when playing a game for enjoyment. 
    I understand that the game needs to be challenging, but there comes a tipping point when a challenge becomes discouragement and necessitates giving up which is not a nice feeling. 
    While I love the expedition quests, I am becoming increasing discouraged from playing them. With this current one I hate the wheel spin that costs 35 energy to capture the ghosts. Having to spin it three or more times and then having the excess points wasting away is very disappointing. It wastes precious energy, and gives a bad feeling which is not something you want when playing a game for enjoyment. 
    I understand that the game needs to be challenging, but there comes a tipping point when a challenge becomes discouragement and necessitates giving up which is not a nice feeling. 
    It’s important to receive feedback on events in our cities. I will forward your comments for consideration by the developers. Thank you and please visit us again, soon.
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 137 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    How to go there ? Because all around, there are fences or trees that we can’t remove ?!!! 
    HELP PLEASE

Sabrina78 said:
    Hi,
    How to go there ? Because all around, there are fences or trees that we can’t remove ?!!! 
    HELP PLEASE

Sabrina78 said:
    Hi,
    HELP PLEASE

Hope this helps. 
  • Mary MarMary Mar Mary MarComments: 22
    Nao estou contente com esta quest gasta muita energia para se colher algo e so da poucos itens gasta muita energia para os fantasmas pede muita coisa ando desanimada com a city estes tempos so coisas ke na presta 
    Mary Mar said:
    Nao estou contente com esta quest gasta muita energia para se colher algo e so da poucos itens gasta muita energia para os fantasmas pede muita coisa ando desanimada com a city estes tempos so coisas ke na presta 
    Olá, a expedição é mais fácil de concluir com uma equipe. Você é membro dos grupos de fãs? Darei a você o link para a nossa página de ajuda aqui no fórum. Os grupos tendem a compartilhar sua experiência no jogo ou missão, como etapas ou capturas de tela de como concluir algo. Ainda faltam 11 dias e 20 horas de desespero.
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
    Sabrina78 said:
    Hi,
    HELP PLEASE

Thank you so much Cobi 😘
  • Thank you Cobi!!! Dealing with the same probleem. Nerd to say....this event is consuming way to much energy!!!!! 
  • Can someone please tell me how to get past this bit
    Can someone please tell me how to get past this bit. 

If you provide a wider screenshot of your game, I can direct you better. Come out of the gate and go to your right.
    edited October 22

If you provide a wider screenshot of your game, I can direct you better. Come out of the gate and go to your right.
    Look, I hope this will help you.

Look, I hope this will help you.
    Thank you, dank je Cobi Luijt.
  • Here is a wider screenshot. Have tried to get rid of the trees and hedges but can’t
    Here is a wider screenshot. Have tried to get rid of the trees and hedges but can’t
    See the image above. Make sure you are completing the to do list. 
  • İkinci adada 17.nci gorevi yapamiyorum çıkış yok yardım edin lütfen
  • Karen Greer CarrikerKaren Greer Carriker Freshly on the board Karen Greer CarrikerComments: 2
    Taylortown: to the right of the house you see 2 vases? Between them you can barely see the tip of a branch. Click on that branch to open the gate.
  • Still need help on 2nd park. Can't find my way to otherside of the fence!!! HELP
    Still need help on 2nd park. Can't find my way to otherside of the fence!!! HELP
    If you provide a screenshot of the whole of the second park I will do my best to help. 
    İkinci adada 17.nci gorevi yapamiyorum çıkış yok yardım edin lütfen
    Lütfen 2. parkınızın tam ekran görüntüsünü sağlayın.
  • I love this game but this time the quest is kinda boring and the rewards are not that much compare to the other quest  :s
    I stop playing it ☹️☹️ : need far too much energy ⚡️(for clean land, kill ghosts,...) and limited to 100, it’s impossible and take a lot of our time so become unintersting and not fun to play like that. 👎👎
    I love this game but this time the quest is kinda boring and the rewards are not that much compare to the other quest  :s
    Sabrina78 said:
    I stop playing it ☹️☹️ : need far too much energy ⚡️(for clean land, kill ghosts,...) and limited to 100, it’s impossible and take a lot of our time so become unintersting and not fun to play like that. 👎👎
    There is still 9 days, 16 hours. If you don’t want to play this event, then maybe the other activities are interesting.

However, I suggest you consider joining one of the Facebook fan groups. Their members tend to post screenshots and helpful tips to help each other to the finish line. 

Here’s the link. Just scroll to the bottom and you will see their links.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
  • ich habe ein kleines Problem es werden nicht immer Punkte vergeben wenn ich Geister töte.... Habe jetzt schon 3 mal Geister getötet und keinen einzigen Punkt bekommen das ist nicht Fair wenn man seinen Platz im Ränking behalten will oder wenn man aufsteigen will...
  • ID 3374089. Somewhere I read where others have written what I also think. Cant remember what topic it was under.  Too much energy required to capture a ghost.  It takes most of the time 3-4 spins and then you are out of energy too quickly.  Why cant we just capture a ghost or make it a lot cheaper energy wise?.  Seems most everything requires so much energy just to move along only to find you run into a gate.  Dont get me wrong. I love these quests.  Even with the super energy from the little cans is great but have to spend 35 to get one. I have ignored all the other buildings etc just to spend time on the ghost hunt.  My favorite

Also I ran across the same problem telling me where to go for next road.  No way there.  Turns out the arrow pointing where to go was wrong.  There was no way there. After a day or so the game gave me a new arrow as to where to go.  
    edited October 24
    ich habe ein kleines Problem es werden nicht immer Punkte vergeben wenn ich Geister töte.... Habe jetzt schon 3 mal Geister getötet und keinen einzigen Punkt bekommen das ist nicht Fair wenn man seinen Platz im Ränking behalten will oder wenn man aufsteigen will...
    It is the ectoplasm that counts towards the leaderboard. Are you concerned that your ectoplasm is not counting? 

Es ist das Ektoplasma, das zur Rangliste zählt. Befürchten Sie, dass Ihr Ektoplasma nicht zählt?
    ID 3374089. Somewhere I read where others have written what I also think. Cant remember what topic it was under.  Too much energy required to capture a ghost.  It takes most of the time 3-4 spins and then you are out of energy too quickly.  Why cant we just capture a ghost or make it a lot cheaper energy wise?.  Seems most everything requires so much energy just to move along only to find you run into a gate.  Dont get me wrong. I love these quests.  Even with the super energy from the little cans is great but have to spend 35 to get one. I have ignored all the other buildings etc just to spend time on the ghost hunt.  My favorite

Also I ran across the same problem telling me where to go for next road.  No way there.  Turns out the arrow pointing where to go was wrong.  There was no way there. After a day or so the game gave me a new arrow as to where to go.  
    This is a challenge, energy is always a problem. I would suggest it is in part because players are so impatient to complete the event. But the truth is a large quantity of energy is required especially if you are blindly finding your way through the maze.

Those arrows point to a direction but they don’t tell you that you will run into a fence or somehow encounter an obstacle and have to backtrack in the opposite direction. 

If you are not a member of any of the Facebook fan groups, I strongly suggest you consider joining for support. They are very helpful with screenshots and posting steps. 

• ich habe ein kleines Problem es werden nicht immer Punkte vergeben wenn ich Geister töte.... Habe jetzt schon 3 mal Geister getötet und keinen einzigen Punkt bekommen das ist nicht Fair wenn man seinen Platz im Ränking behalten will oder wenn man aufsteigen will...
    It is the ectoplasm that counts towards the leaderboard. Are you concerned that your ectoplasm is not counting? 

Es ist das Ektoplasma, das zur Rangliste zählt. Befürchten Sie, dass Ihr Ektoplasma nicht zählt?
    Ja genau es wird nicht gezählt ich töte Geister und im Ränking habe ich immer noch die gleiche Punktzahl.... Es müsste doch ersichtlich sein vieviele Geister man getötet hat und das viele nicht gewertet werden... Habe das Problem auch schon an den Support geschrieben und hoffe das dieser Fehler behoben wird ich glaube nicht das es bei mir nur auftritt....
    ich habe ein kleines Problem es werden nicht immer Punkte vergeben wenn ich Geister töte.... Habe jetzt schon 3 mal Geister getötet und keinen einzigen Punkt bekommen das ist nicht Fair wenn man seinen Platz im Ränking behalten will oder wenn man aufsteigen will...

Ja genau es wird nicht gezählt ich töte Geister und im Ränking habe ich immer noch die gleiche Punktzahl.... Es müsste doch ersichtlich sein vieviele Geister man getötet hat und das viele nicht gewertet werden... Habe das Problem auch schon an den Support geschrieben und hoffe das dieser Fehler behoben wird ich glaube nicht das es bei mir nur auftritt....
    Ah, danke für die Klarstellung. Sie haben den Support kontaktiert, das ist gut. Ich möchte Ihr Kommentar zu meinem Manager sein.

• Here the cleared first map... where all 8 chests are found. My advise for the players... keep on track with the tasks... take the ghost kill as a side effect. Getting through the map opens places that will give you further energy every 4 / 8 hours.

I agree with the players thats too little energy to be found on the maps. Map 2 is oki things open faster ... so more enjoyable, but on map 3 there are almost no backpacks to be found and i struggle hard to find the chests. Would love if someine could give a hint on that. On map 3 the more tasks you finish the more houses give extra energy... still i would like some backpacks or stuff that i can convert in the cars to more energy.

Stay tuned 🙂❤

Here the cleared first map... where all 8 chests are found. My advise for the players... keep on track with the tasks... take the ghost kill as a side effect. Getting through the map opens places that will give you further energy every 4 / 8 hours.

I agree with the players thats too little energy to be found on the maps. Map 2 is oki things open faster ... so more enjoyable, but on map 3 there are almost no backpacks to be found and i struggle hard to find the chests. Would love if someine could give a hint on that. On map 3 the more tasks you finish the more houses give extra energy... still i would like some backpacks or stuff that i can convert in the cars to more energy.

Stay tuned 🙂❤
    You are a wonderful player to share tips to help others. While there are less backpacks in the third park, the cottages you build will be very beneficial for collecting energy regularly even after all backpacks are collected.

Also consider playing the lottery. The rewards are plenty of items needed to help with the expedition. If you are lucky and get the main prize, it gives energy. The Horrific tree is another opportunity to collect energy. 

Here’s a hint on the chest in the 3rd park, You can find 6 gold chest on the perimeters. 3 are on the northwest edge, 2 on the southeast edge and 1 on northeast edge. 

Finally, consider joining one of the Facebook fan groups. Here’s the link. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest

• Today I gift you the screen of the totally chest cleared map 2. Good luck for all 😍
    ...and thx for the chest hints on map 3 ☺
    Please, how to go there ??

Sabrina78 said:
    Please, how to go there ??

You can’t go there until you complete the necessary steps on the to do list. The path will open once you complete portions of the to do list.
    I found it. 🙂
    Sabrina78 said:
    I found it. 🙂

You’ve completed step 37, Congratulations! 
  • I've been trying to make rope and it's not letting me take it after it's produced or the bats. Even after I reload! I only need 1 more rope to complete the quest! Come on!
  • Somehow this glitch appeared on the 2nd map. Cant kill this ghost even points show he is done. The ghost stays.  ID 6303727 please fix this issue. 
    Somehow this glitch appeared on the 2nd map. Cant kill this ghost even points show he is done. The ghost stays.  ID 6303727 please fix this issue.   

Thank You. Have you tried restarting your game?

I've been trying to make rope and it's not letting me take it after it's produced or the bats. Even after I reload! I only need 1 more rope to complete the quest! Come on!
    Have you contacted support?
  • Hi! How I can get there?
  • edited October 28
    I have opened all chests on all 3maps... still 5 scrolls for the scary wagon missing. Do i just need to exchange keys to scrolls? I did with around 30 keys and not one scroll for Scary Wagon was given. So i wonder if i have missed something i would need to do on maps still. Please help!
  • I have opened all chests on all 3maps... still 5 scrolls for the scary wagon missing. Do i just need to exchange keys to scrolls? I did with around 30 keys and not one scroll for Scary Wagon was given. So i wonder if i have missed something i would need to do on maps still. Please help!
    After I finished all chests, I started opening chests at the Blueprint Collection until I got them all.
    edited October 28
    I have opened all chests on all 3maps... still 5 scrolls for the scary wagon missing. Do i just need to exchange keys to scrolls? I did with around 30 keys and not one scroll for Scary Wagon was given. So i wonder if i have missed something i would need to do on maps still. Please help!
    After I finished all chests, I started opening chests at the Blueprint Collection until I got them all.
    To get the scary wagon you must complete all 40 steps. To get Pele, you needed the gold chest. The silver and bronze chest gave energy and decorations. What step on your to do list are you on? Step 39 gives you 2 blueprints and Step 40 gives you 3 blueprints.
  • Hi! How I can get there?
    I opened all chest and completed all steps. Now what? Someone knows how I can go there? if everything is block...
    Hi! How I can get there?
    I opened all chest and completed all steps. Now what? Someone knows how I can go there? if everything is block...
    Go into the Blueprints Collection and “purchase” your structures. You should have all the blueprints you need. You can check under inventory in rewards to see that you do. Let me know if you still are having problems. The area you are pointing to is inactive. 

Boa tarde queria saber uma coisa eu ja consegui os 2 predios mas fiquei ainda com 112 chaves sera ke elas dao para uma proxima meta obrigada
    Pk as coisas ke tem la eu nao gosto
    Mary Mar said:
    Boa tarde queria saber uma coisa eu ja consegui os 2 predios mas fiquei ainda com 112 chaves sera ke elas dao para uma proxima meta obrigada
    As chaves desaparecerão assim que a missão terminar. Use-os para abrir o baú na coleção de plantas e colecionar decorações.Mary Mar said:
    Pk as coisas ke tem la eu nao gosto
    Se você não gosta das decorações, deixe as chaves expirarem. Obrigado por visitar o fórum.
  • I like the quest and I have competed the tasks. That being said, I am now competing to hold the number one spot on the ghosts. My problem is most of the points are not counting and I have to close out of the game and go back in. Next, the 2nd place person is coming up on me super fast when yesterday they were over 150 behind me. I wonder how she is getting so many points so quickly and I can barely get a ghost to capture. Something isn't right about this. I stayed on my phone yesterday and  clicked on them all day and had almost a 200 point lead. No way she should be able to get close to me. This morning I've only gotten 3 ghosts in the last 6 hours.
    I like the quest and I have competed the tasks. That being said, I am now competing to hold the number one spot on the ghosts. My problem is most of the points are not counting and I have to close out of the game and go back in. Next, the 2nd place person is coming up on me super fast when yesterday they were over 150 behind me. I wonder how she is getting so many points so quickly and I can barely get a ghost to capture. Something isn't right about this. I stayed on my phone yesterday and  clicked on them all day and had almost a 200 point lead. No way she should be able to get close to me. This morning I've only gotten 3 ghosts in the last 6 hours.
    Congratulations on completing the expedition and collecting your structures and decorations of your choice.

There are very competitive players. These players want the trophy of first place. The player that was 150 points behind and caught up, is paying for the energy they need to reach their goal. 

However, if you have found a glitch in your game, please contact support immediately so they can investigate your game. They can check to insure the ectoplasm points are counting accurately. 

Thank You for stopping by the forum.
  • I don't think that is what is going on. I have plenty of energy and haven't run out because I make it constantly. This person has gone up over 100 in ectoplasm today and is 50 pts behind me. She will overtake me by tonight the way things are going. Buying energy doesn't give you more ghosts. Why are they apparently getting more ghosts than I am on my page? I've not gotten close to 20 points today and I've been on it constantly. One minute this person 100 behind then all of a sudden within an hour she is now 50 behind. I don't give two craps about the 1st place position. Just make it fair all the way around. This is some bs and I'm just about ready to shut this down for good. This isn't the first issue I've encountered but it will be the last.
    I don't think that is what is going on. I have plenty of energy and haven't run out because I make it constantly. This person has gone up over 100 in ectoplasm today and is 50 pts behind me. She will overtake me by tonight the way things are going. Buying energy doesn't give you more ghosts. Why are they apparently getting more ghosts than I am on my page? I've not gotten close to 20 points today and I've been on it constantly. One minute this person 100 behind then all of a sudden within an hour she is now 50 behind. I don't give two craps about the 1st place position. Just make it fair all the way around. This is some bs and I'm just about ready to shut this down for good. This isn't the first issue I've encountered but it will be the last.
    Good Evening, 

While I appreciate your emotional plea, I did suggest that you contact support if you believe that there is a technical issue with your game.

Here on the forum, we can offer suggestions and some guidance, but we do not have the ability to check your game for errors. 

You can contact support through your game or here’s the link. https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en
    Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a contact icon. You can ask them all the questions to resolve this situation satisfactorily. 

• edited October 30
    Finally made all 40 steps and got my scary wagon. Thx Rachel Fadams for suggestion.

Now i have some questions as i dont need that hell lot halloween deccorations.

Is it possible to keep the crystals we get from ghosts over the end of this quest?
    Is it possible to keep the exchanged keys for another quest thats coming?
    Is there a chance to exchange not needed blueprints later on into something useful?

Thx in advance :)

Finally made all 40 steps and got my scary wagon. Thx Rachel Fadams for suggestion.

Is it possible to keep the crystals we get from ghosts over the end of this quest?
    Is there a chance to exchange not needed blueprints later on into something useful?

No they disappeared ad the end of the game. Only the energie in your store stays.

No they disappeared ad the end of the game. Only the energie in your store stays.

Thank You for the questions/suggestions, Sheepsi lilistar. Contact support so they can know of your interest. I will definitely pass this along to my manager because you are not the first to ask. Cobi Luijt is correct, currently the only thing saved will be energy in storage and the energy bar. 

And congratulations on collecting the two main structures. There is a video of your city decorating contest with 500 SB up for grabs. Please consider entering. 
  • edited October 30
    I read before about someone who complained that there are no ghosts on map after finishing the quests inside all maps. I dont have this problem, but a friend of mine has same.

Lvl18 done all quests and cleared maps... now hardly get a ghost over hours. She got plenty energy, but cant use it as maps empty... and when a ghost appears it comes to a glitch that this ghost already is done??? See the  pics... she handed me her screens. Her ID is 6405290

Last Screen shows a fresh opened ghost... not done one turn on it....

Can you have a look into it please? She is top ghost killer so far, but when she cant gets ghosts to kill she might loose it.
    I read before about someone who complained that there are no ghosts on map after finishing the quests inside all maps. I dont have this problem, but a friend of mine has same.

Lvl18 done all quests and cleared maps... now hardly get a ghost over hours. She got plenty energy, but cant use it as maps empty... and when a ghost appears it comes to a glitch that this ghost already is done??? See the  pics... she handed me her screens. Her ID is 6405290

Last Screen shows a fresh opened ghost... not done one turn on it....

Can you have a look into it please? She is top ghost killer so far, but when she cant gets ghosts to kill she might loose it.
    The bottom screenshot of the ghost is a visual glitch. One spin of 35 energy is usually enough to get the ghost and the ectoplasm for the leaderboard and gems for the blueprints collection. 

Here on the forum we can offer suggestions and guidance. We can not check individual games. She would have to contact support for them to check her game. 
    I don't think that is what is going on. I have plenty of energy and haven't run out because I make it constantly. This person has gone up over 100 in ectoplasm today and is 50 pts behind me. She will overtake me by tonight the way things are going. Buying energy doesn't give you more ghosts. Why are they apparently getting more ghosts than I am on my page? I've not gotten close to 20 points today and I've been on it constantly. One minute this person 100 behind then all of a sudden within an hour she is now 50 behind. I don't give two craps about the 1st place position. Just make it fair all the way around. This is some bs and I'm just about ready to shut this down for good. This isn't the first issue I've encountered but it will be the last.
    Please provide your game ID and I will forward it to my manager. Thank You.

Bitte gib deine Spiel-ID an, damit ich sie an meinen Manager weiterleiten kann. Danke.
  • I like the quest and I have competed the tasks. That being said, I am now competing to hold the number one spot on the ghosts. My problem is most of the points are not counting and I have to close out of the game and go back in. Next, the 2nd place person is coming up on me super fast when yesterday they were over 150 behind me. I wonder how she is getting so many points so quickly and I can barely get a ghost to capture. Something isn't right about this. I stayed on my phone yesterday and  clicked on them all day and had almost a 200 point lead. No way she should be able to get close to me. This morning I've only gotten 3 ghosts in the last 6 hours.
    I had a similar problem with the coins not counting during the Horrific Tree event. I would fill orders and the coins wouldn't count, would have to log in and out of the game to get the next order coins to count and on and on. I ended up missing out on getting the Horrific Tree because of it.

It seemed like the higher up I got on the leaderboard the more often it happened. 

As for this event, if the Devs are going to keep the maze thing going maybe have "entrance" signs and direction arrows under the clouds to give people a better clue of where the breaks are in the hedges. For me, I could see outlines of things like the hay and chests but the closer I got to the items the clouds got thicker till I couldn't see even a faint outline of anything. It was maddening because I knew something was there but the closer I got the more it disappeared under thicker clouds and if I had to log out of the game for real-life when I came back, I totally lost where I was going because the clouds ended up being so thick. Maybe have the clouds thin out the closer you get to a chest or offer people pins that they can place at their last point so when they come back to the game they know where they thought the chest was to make it easier to pick up where they left off. Thank you.