💭 Suggestion Box

7 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:16 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Chats

Want to help us make SuperCity better, Mayor? Feel free to post your ideas and suggestions! 💭 The best ones will certainly appear in the game 😺

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Здравствуйте! Два дня собиралась с мыслями, чтобы написать этот пост. Для начала сразу скажу- мне очень нравится игра и я глубоко благодарна разработчикам за их нелегкий труд! Всё что дальше-это конструктивная критика, я хочу, чтобы игра и дальше радовала не только меня, но и других игроков! 
    1. Пять квестов одновременно- это много, мы не живём в игре, у нас есть работа, семья, дом и вообще личная жизнь.
    2. Про маленький квест на три этапа: за такие сборы декор должен быть уникальным! Те, кто активно играет, уже имеет этот декор в достаточном количестве, кто не активно, его всё равно не получит ( смотри количество сборов).
    3. Снова о рейтингах! Вчера узнала, что 150 -это максимум, т.е.игрок может играть как пол года так и с самого начала. Я играю 5 месяцев, уровень 98, попадание в группу с уровнями 150, понимаю, что компьютер,но! Вариантов выхода в призёры нет, даже не буду дергаться!
    Всем хорошего настроения!
  • Get rid of cargo and coins in the wheel. I’m losing too many tickets to these easily obtainable things! I need those for buildings I don’t have. Out of 15 tickets I had, over half were wasted on cargo and coins! 
  • i wish u can bring back the buildings from older events that i've missed without time limit. the quests can be harder or cost superbucks to unlock..  its so difficult to obtain the events buildings now that i started working! 
  • My wish is that you could make it easier to clear the land.  The resources are limited and I can't afford enough super bucks to clear it.
  • Здравствуйте! Два дня собиралась с мыслями, чтобы написать этот пост. Для начала сразу скажу- мне очень нравится игра и я глубоко благодарна разработчикам за их нелегкий труд! Всё что дальше-это конструктивная критика, я хочу, чтобы игра и дальше радовала не только меня, но и других игроков! 
    1. Пять квестов одновременно- это много, мы не живём в игре, у нас есть работа, семья, дом и вообще личная жизнь.
    2. Про маленький квест на три этапа: за такие сборы декор должен быть уникальным! Те, кто активно играет, уже имеет этот декор в достаточном количестве, кто не активно, его всё равно не получит ( смотри количество сборов).
    3. Снова о рейтингах! Вчера узнала, что 150 -это максимум, т.е.игрок может играть как пол года так и с самого начала. Я играю 5 месяцев, уровень 98, попадание в группу с уровнями 150, понимаю, что компьютер,но! Вариантов выхода в призёры нет, даже не буду дергаться!
    Всем хорошего настроения!
    Hello! For two days I gathered my thoughts to write this post. To begin with, right away, I really like the game and I am deeply grateful to the developers for their hard work! All that’s next is constructive criticism, I want the game to continue to please not only me, but also other players!
    1. Five quests at the same time is a lot, we don’t live in the game, we have work, family, home and generally personal life.
    2. About a small quest in three stages: for such fees, the decor should be unique! Those who actively play already have this decor in sufficient quantity, those who are not active will not receive it anyway (see the number of fees).
    3. Again about ratings! Yesterday I found out that 150 is the maximum, i.e. the player can play both half a year and from the very beginning. I play 5 months, level 98, getting into a group with levels 150, I understand that the computer, but! There are no exit options for the winners, I won’t even twitch!
    Good mood to you all!
  • When are you going to fix storage?  It is so tedious trying to find certain decorations to put in my city.  You should set it up so the player can create categories in the inventory and move items to the different categories they create.  Also it would be nice to be able to sell inventory items that are not wanted for coins and/or SBs.  We need more land expansions and an easier way to clear those expansions.  I liked the way the expansions were cleared when this mobile game first came out.  You have made land expansions excessively tedious.  I have many buildings in storage but no land available to put them on.  Why is it you can create new lands for quests using purple energy but you still have not opened the sands area?  I won’t buy anymore buildings just so they can sit in storage.
  • I noticed changes to new buildings, but previously in the American house it was releasing loudspeakers but you can't change it if it has to stay on a building, I suggest that you upgrade old buildings like the minimarket bakery bistro etc etc. in one building having the possibility of having space to the city I hope you like the suggestion