Update your browser to the latest version on the developer's website. The best option is now the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. You can download it here - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/
If the problems persist, please take a screenshot of your browser with the console open. Send a screenshot of Google Chrome to tech support and make sure the tab is "Console".
Here's how you do it:
1. Open the page with the game in your browser.
2. Open the console: press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + letter "i"
3. Reload the page with the game
4. Wait until the reload stops, the content of the Console page will be updated.
5. When it stops reloading / updating, take a screenshot of the full page with the game and console content.
This will help us a lot to see what is causing loading problems in your game.
Our developers can't wait to see your screenshot. Send a screen from your console to our support:
"Help Center" above your game, at the bottom of the "Contact Us" page
Give your game ID (number under your game) and a valid email for the answer;)
It should look like this: http://prntscr.com/iiai12 The combination Ctrl + Shift + i should be the same for all browsers.
~ Céline 🌺